TIBETAN FACE MASSAGE
Tibetan or Oriental Face Massage is also referred to as the Natural Face Lift and is designed to be a gentle non invasive approach to looking younger.
Plumping, toning skin, relieving stress and facial tension which will have built up from any day to day stresses we each encounter.
Regular treatments can help in reducing the signs of aging. It works primarily by freeing constrictions both within the facial muscles and in the connective tissue, through gentle massage of the face.
The technique involves work on the pressure points, plumping/toning and lymphatic drainage leaving you feeling refreshed, relaxed and revitalised.
Some of the more specific benefits include:-
- Relief from lethargy
- Tension headaches
- Relief from eye strain
- Nasal congestion
- Aching jaw (known stress reaction)
- Helps to promote a better nights sleep
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Blood flow to the brain, which can increase concentration levels
- Better skin condition on areas massaged
- Clearer sinuses
- Firmer feeling skin
- Helps with removing accumulated toxins
YOUR TREATMENT WILL INCLUDE:-
- Initial Grounding
- Relaxation and Energy Balancing
- Stimulation of Face – Acupressure
- Regenerating - Massage, Plumping/Toning and Drainage
- Sweet Almond Oil (other oils available - please click on OILS USED)
- Music and Incense (Complimentary/Optional)
60 min – Full Treatment = £30
Alternatively a Course of 6 (minimum recommended, paid in advance) = £160
Duration to include Consultation, Aftercare, etc
Notes = Please ensure skin is clean (free from make-up), ideally shoulders will need to be exposed (to receive full treatment).
Links to other useful pages on my website:-
Member of the
Guild of Holistic Therapists